Monday, September 10, 2012

Cotton Block Sundays

9/9/12
Bridgepoint Plaza
Rome, GA

I'm not the musician who shows up to jam, not knowing what's going to happen.  I prefer hours of rehearsal.  However, I've heard Scott and Clayton play enough that I knew it would work.  I showed up to play bass, but another bass player was there, so I played acoustic guitar.  I wasn't able to keep a setlist, but be assured that it was fun and great.

APL - guitar, voc.

Clayton Jones - guitar, voc.
Scott Warren - guitar, voc.
Seth Turner - guitar, voc.
Charles Otis Spann - bass, voc.
Rob Reed - fiddle, drums
Jedd Lovel - drums

Jedd was fighting the flu, so only played the 1st set.  Rob took over from there.  I was suffering from the Irish flu (Block Party kicked my ass, y'all), but played through it.  Scott sang most of the songs.  I sang a few, and we all harmonized when the moment was right.

No comments: