Saturday, December 01, 2012

Clayton Jones & The Bucks

Clayton and his band have had a Thursday thing going at Havana this past month.  Tonight, via a scheduling mix-up, he had no band.  I was already going to record, he called me, asked me to bring a guitar, said we'd just do a guitar pull.  I didn't have time to think myself out if it, so here it is:

Clayton Jones & Andy Lester
11/29/12
Old Havana Cigar Co.
Rome, GA

1. Dead Flowers
2. Travellin' Light
3. Dead Man's Waltz
4. "Dig A Hole"
5. Me & Bobby McGee
6. Pancho & Lefty
7. Space Wrangler
8. Midnight Afternoon
9. Not Yet But Maybe
10. River Trip
11. Dirt Town
12. New Clayton Song
13. Desperadoes Waiting For A Train
14. L.A. Freeway
15. Going To California
16. Out Here In The Middle
17. If I Were A Carpenter
18. Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
19. Christmas In Washington
20. Just A Closer Walk With Thee
21. Folsom Prison Blues

APL - ac. gtr., voc.
Clayton Jones - ac. gtr., voc.

No comments: