Saturday, February 07, 2015

The Holler: Almost Acoustic

1/31/15
Moon Roof Bar
Rome, GA

We had so much fun playing acoustically on the radio, and Adam realized he hadn't booked anybody for this night, so we did it again.  Manning played electric, Adam used the suitcase kit, Josh and I played acoustics.  And it was Josh's birthday.  We had a full house all night.  

I
I Wouldn't Know Love
Explosions
In The Pines
The Luckiest Man
Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way?
Lost Highway
Desperate Teresa
I'm Gone
Maybe Texas
Six Days On The Road
Freeborn Man

II
I Been Had My License
It's A Crying Shame
Roll In My Sweet Baby's Arms
Psycho Killer
Just One More
Are You Ready For The Country?
Mama Tried
Loser
Heartbreak Song
Friend Of The Devil

III
Holy Ghost Comes For Free
Althea
Jam
Wayfaring Stranger
You Don't Like Me That Way
Henry


"Loser" and "Althea" were only fragments.   Darris was there, Manning teases "Althea" every time, Darris sang a little bit of it with us.

No comments: