Sunday, April 05, 2015

The Holler: The Last One

4/3/15
The Brewhouse
Rome, GA


It wasn't official, but it was close.  This was supposed to be the make-up date for the Strung Like A Horse show, but they cancelled again.  We called Muletide, and it all came together.  I didn't realize when we scheduled that it was Easter weekend (godless heathen that I am).  I'd have suggested another date.  Some friends came out, danced, cheered, drank.  We knew it would be our last time with Josh, just not how it was gonna go down.  He sent us a Facebook message two days later.  Time to move on.


I Wouldn't Know Love
Explosions
It's a Crying Shame
Freeborn Man
Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way?
Just One More
Desperate Teresa
Holy Ghost Comes for Free
You Don't Like Me That Way
Wayfaring Stranger
Friend Of The Devil
Six Days On The Road
I'm Gone

(Muletide Perkins Trio opened)

No comments: