Sunday, October 30, 2005

10/29/05
Moon Shadow Gardens
Sautee-Nacoochee, GA

My first paying solo gig! Easiest money ever. I only played for an hour or so, broke for the costume contest, and was done. A little campfire pickin' afterward, but that was it. The time change saved my ass, as the clock said 4:30 when I left, but 'twas then "only" 3:30. Woo! Here's the full detailed setlist:

Let The Good Times Roll (Grateful Dead)
After Midnight (J.J. Cale)
Like A Rolling Stone (Bob Dylan)
Cover Of The Rolling Stone (Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show)
Captain Fantastic & The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Elton John)
Third Week In The Chelsea (Jefferson Airplane)
Box Of Rain (Grateful Dead)
America (Simon & Garfunkel)
Boots Of Spanish Leather (Bob Dylan)
I'll Back You Up (Dave Matthews Band)
Love Song For No One (John Mayer)
Restless (Alison Krauss & Union Station)
Lay Lady Lay (Bob Dylan)
Magnolia (J.J. Cale)
Come Monday (Jimmy Buffett)
What I Really Mean (Robert Earl Keen)
Tougher Than The Rest (Bruce Springsteen)
Waste (Phish)


Guess I'm on my way, huh?

No comments: