Saturday, October 01, 2005

9/30/05

Bigg Daddy's American Tavern and Music Club
Helen, GA

Lefty's gig. I didn't think I'd play as much as I did, but there I go thinking. Lefty played one long set, and I was in and out, along w/a couple others.

I
Improv Song (Lefty set a loop, I played along, and he made up words)
Fearless
One More Cup of Coffee (someone requested a song from Desire, Lefty handed it over to me)
Chilly Water
Talk Dirty To Me
Simple Man (Skynyrd)
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
Learning To Fly
Tequila Sunrise (someone requested an Eagles song, Lefty didn't have any, but I did)
Dogs (Keller Williams) > The Land Down Under > Dogs (Lefty realized last week that these two songs have the same changes, so a medley seemed the way to go)
Sweet Angeline (Fortin's request)

II
No Expectations*
Wish You Were Here*
Walking Under Ladders*

III
The Joker**

Jason Williams-vocals, guitar, bass, loop station
APL-guitar, vocals, bass on **
*w/Michael Blair- guitar
**w/Bob Fortin-vocals, guitar

No comments: