Thursday, September 26, 2013

Travelin' Riverside Pre-Hangover Extravaganza. pt.7

9/25/13
Moon Roof Bar
Rome, GA

Whipped out a couple that I haven't done in front of people, still trying to believe in one of my own songs.  Lots of friendly faces tonight. 

I
Midnight Afternoon >
Harbinger >
Not Yet But Maybe
Brief Encounter (4th & Broad)
Everything Is Free
Let My Love Open The Door
Keep Me In Your Heart
Amy
Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye >
River Trip >
Too Fast For You
Wonderful World
Something In The Way She Moves
For No One
What I Really Mean
Box Of Rain
America
Lay Lady Lay
For The Turnstiles
Desperadoes Waiting For A Train
Captain Fantastic & The Brown Dirt Cowboy
Friend Of The Devil

II
Ring Of Fire
Loving Cup
These Days
I'm On Fire
Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
Save The Last Dance For Me
Solitary Man
We Can Work It Out
The Race Is On
Boots Of Spanish Leather
Folsom Prison Blues
Third Week In The Chelsea
Midnight Moonlight
Big River
Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
Tangled Up In Blue

III
Whiskey*
Walkin' After Midnight*
If It Hadn't Been For Love*
Jolene*
Romeo & Juliet
Willin' >
Don't Bogart Me
Going to California >
Dead Flowers
Rocky Raccoon
Suspicious Minds

*Beth Brownlow, vocals

No comments: