Thursday, March 06, 2014

Fillin' In Again

3/5/14
400 Block Bar
Rome, GA


David Bell wasn't feeling up to par at our recording sessions two days earlier, he asked if I would be able to cover if he still felt bad today.  Hence, here I am.  I had to wait an extra 30 minutes to start, as people were still in the dining room.  The crowd started off pretty slow, so the originals came out.  Friendly faces showed up, so I played the ones I knew they'd like.  Lillian has sat in on "Jolene" a couple times now.  I don't know how I'm gonna balance all the projects I want to take on.

 
I
Prologue >
Harbinger >
Not Yet But Maybe >
Saturday
That Which We Are, We Are
Ritual
Wasn't Really
Drift Away
The Book Of Love
Just Like Heaven
Let My Love Open The Door
Romeo & Juliet
Friend Of The Devil
Jolene*

II
Rocky Raccoon
Third Week In The Chelsea
Genesis >
Too Fast For You
Seminole Wind
We Can Work It Out
Whiskey River
I'm On Fire >
24 Hours At A Time
"What do rainclouds wear under their clothes?"
Cover Of The Rolling Stone

III
Folsom Prison Blues
Ring Of Fire
Long-Haired Country Boy
Pancho & Lefty >
Dead Flowers
Tangled Up In Blue

*Lillian Shaw, vocals

No comments: