Friday, March 28, 2014

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday!

3/26/14
400 Block Bar
Rome, GA
 
I
Prologue >
Harbinger >
Not Yet But Maybe >
Saturday >
Memphis
That Which We Are, We Are >
River Trip >
Too Fast For You
Romeo & Juliet
Waste
Midnight Afternoon

II
Folsom Prison Blues
Ring Of Fire
Panama Red
Henry
Desperadoes Waiting On A Train
Pancho & Lefty >
Long-Haired Country Boy
Come Monday
Friend Of The Devil
Six Days On The Road
Fishin' In The Dark

III
Almost Lover*
If It Hadn't Been For Love*
Twisted*


*Beth Brownlow, vocals

Had to wait for some tables to clear before I started, so a little shorter show tonight.  Beth wanted to do "Almost Lover" even though we really haven't practiced it.  She knows it well enough, and I can follow along as long as I have a chart (which I do).  Good stuff.

No comments: