Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Strachan-Brown Wedding Reception

5/3/14
Summerour Studios
Atlanta, GA

That title sounds so formal.  John is my oldest friend in the world.  He took the plunge for the 2nd time.  This was Molly's first, so it was a production.  I ushered at the wedding, and played for the cocktail hour.

Prologue
Midnight Afternoon >
Carousel
Gentle On My Mind
Keep Me In Your Heart
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
I Don't Love You Much Do I
Something In The Way She Moves
The Book Of Love
Box Of Rain
Come Away With Me
I'm A Believer
Ring Of Fire

I should have brought a little bit of PA, as it was a noisy courtyard setting.  Nobody could hear me unless they were right there on top of me.  I went into the middle of the crowd for the last song, and everyone sang along.

No comments: