Thursday, May 08, 2014

Wild Wednesday

5/7/14
400 Block Bar
Rome, GA

Some sort of Berry student bar crawl happened tonight.  The bar filled up at nine, so I got on it.  Most of 'em weren't really into what I was doing, but some familiar faces showed up, and by the end of the night it didn't matter what I was doing.  I'd rather have a few who were paying attention rather than a roomful who weren't, but it was fun nonetheless.

I
All My Love
The Luckiest Man
Rocky Raccoon
The Road Goes On Forever >
Prologue
The Weight
Folsom Prison Blues
Ring Of Fire
Long-Haired Country Boy
Rocket Man
We Can Work It Out
Just Like Heaven
Jolene*

II
A Country Boy Can Survive
Midnight Afternoon
Romeo & Juliet
Friend Of The Devil
Fishin' In The Dark
Going To California
Surrender >
River Trip >
Too Fast For For You >
Not Yet But Maybe >
Saturday
Suspicious Minds

III
Come Away With Me
Brief Encounter (4th & Broad) >
Tomorrow Is A Long Time >
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Drift Away
Everybody Knows
Captain Fantastic & The Brown Dirt Cowboy >
Cover Of The Rolling Stone
After Midnight >
Not Fade Away >
After Midnight
Kiss >
Tangled Up In Blue

* Lillian Shaw, vocals

No comments: