Thursday, October 31, 2013

Travelin' Riverside Pre-Hangover Extravaganza, pt. 11

10/30/13
400 Block Bar
Rome, GA

Continuing to hold down David Bell's solo spot.  Looks like it'll be a while before he gets back in the solo saddle.

I
That Which We Are, We Are
Isles Of Ae
Prologue >
Fantastic (Existential Crisis?  What Existential Crisis?) >
Harbinger >
Not Yet But Maybe
St. Dominic's Preview
Like A Rolling Stone
The Maker >
Surrender >
River Trip >
Too Fast For You
Midnight Afternoon

II
Come Pick Me Up*
Can't Find My Way Home
Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
Keep Me In Your Heart
Tomorrow Is A Long Time >
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Lovesong
Still In Love With You (Thin Lizzy/Sade)
Whiskey River**
The Weight***

*at the request of Keri Powell.  I had my tablet on a gig for the first time, used the WiFi, looked it up.  Nothing to it.
**at the request of Jay Selman.  He and Keri were trying to get out of there, but my magnetic presence forced them to stay.  I again looked it up on the tablet, and he and I fumbled through it a couple of times.  I'll add it to the list.
***Keri requested this one, and she, Jay, and I howled along.  It was so slow that they shut down the bar right after this set was over.  And, unlike many a place I've played across the Southeast, they paid me even though they lost money doing so.  Thanks to Anthony Barba for being a straight-shooter. 

No comments: