Thursday, October 17, 2013

Travelin' Riverside Pre-Hangover Extravaganza, pt. 10

10/16/13
400 Block Bar
Rome, GA


This is, in all likelihood (have I said that before?), the last time covering for David Bell.  It's been fantastic, I've learned a lot, and have gotten better at what I do.  That being said, Anthony Barba offered me a regular Wednesday gig, alternating with David once he comes back in a couple weeks.  How about that?  David also showed up tonight for the first set.

I
Prologue >
Fantastic (Existential Crisis?  What Existential Crisis?) >
Harbinger >
Saturday >
Not Yet But Maybe
That Which We Are, We Are
Ritual
River Trip >
Too Fast For You
Midnight Afternoon
Amy
Love Will Tear Us Apart
Tomorrow Is A Long Time >
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Friend Of The Devil


II
The Last Time
Everything Is Free
Let My Love Open The Door
Carmelita
Third Week In The Chelsea
Genesis >
Fire On The Mountain
For The Turnstiles >
I Know You Rider
Ring Of Fire
Folsom Prison Blues


III
Whiskey*
Twisted*
Walkin After Midnight*
If It Hadn't Been For Love*
Jolene*
We Can Work It Out
Dear Prudence >
Tomorrow Never Knows >
Dear Prudence
Rocky Raccoon
Tangled Up In Blue

*Beth Brownlow, vocals


No comments: