Thursday, June 05, 2014

That Slow Wednesday In Early Summer

6/4/14
400 Block Bar
Rome, GA

A group of five came in at the very beginning.  One of their group was ready for me to be his jukebox (you know what happens next), told me he was a "huge" Stones fan.  Well, then you'll love my take on "No X".  Nope.  Huge fan, huh?

I
No Expectations
Wild Horses
Dead Flowers
Loving Cup
Midnight Afternoon
Going To California
Pancho & Lefty
Hey, That's No Way To Say Goodbye >
Surrender >
River Trip
Keep Me In Your Heart
Brief Encounter (4th & Broad) >
Tomorrow Is A Long Time >
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

II
I'm On Fire
Genesis
The Promise
I Don't Love You Much Do I
Mama Tried
Me & My Uncle
Magnolia
The Waves At Night >
Ritual
Six Days On The Road

III
Folsom Prison Blues
Ring Of Fire
Long-Haired Country Boy
Kiss

No comments: