Thursday, June 19, 2014

That Wednesday

6/18/14
400 Block Bar
Rome, GA

Threw a few I haven't done into the mix, just for laughs.  Oh, and she showed up early in the 2nd set, and stayed all night.  That's what I'm talkin' about.

I
From The Morning >
Harbinger >
Saturday >
Not Yet But Maybe
Angie
The Book Of Love >
Brief Encounter (4th & Broad) >
Tomorrow Is A Long Time >
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Inbetween Days
Just Like A Woman
There She Goes
I Don't Love You Much Do I
Desperadoes Waiting For A Train >
Midnight Afternoon

II
Surrender >
River Trip >
Too Fast For You
Captain Fantastic & The Brown Dirt Cowboy >
That Which We Are, We Are
Third Week In The Chelsea
Genesis
Rocky Raccoon
Tangled Up In Blue

III
The Book Of Love*
Folsom Prison Blues
Ring Of Fire
Fishin' In The Dark
All Along The Watchtower
Just Like Heaven
Seminole Wind
Romeo & Juliet
Long-Haired Country Boy
Friend Of The Devil


*repeated by request

No comments: