Tuesday, May 03, 2005

5/3/05--awright, awright, awright...

Brewster's Neighborhood Grill, Marietta, GA
Finally, a bar! If not for the somewhat modern shopping center, this could be any ol' local watering hole. Got a big pile of meat loaf w/smashed taters and mac 'n' cheese (my traditional pre-show meal), and got my groove on. Got to be first tonight. I like that, so I won't have to sit around and wait to play and get horribly drunk and play like ass on a stick.
The set:
Third Week In The Chelsea
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Too Fast For You
Box Of Rain
Nothing new tonight, other than the locale. They record you, and give you a CD on the spot (awright!). And it's close. A few more times, and I'll have the whole repertoire recorded (for better or worse!).
Peace!

No comments: