Sunday, August 11, 2013

2nd Annual Andy's Berfday Spectacular!

8/10/2013
Moon Roof Bar
Rome, GA

Again, wouldn't you want to play a gig on your birthday?  Started off pretty calm at the bar, but steadily progressed as the night went on.

I
Summer In The City
Don’t Tell The Band
Friend Of The Devil
Going To California
Ripple
Melissa
Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
I Don’t Love You Much Do I
We Can Work It Out
Rocky Raccoon
Here There And Everywhere
For No One
Dear Prudence
A Day In The Life
Tangled Up In Blue
 

II
I’m On Fire
Can’t Find My Way Home
Dead Flowers
No X
Paint It, Black
Wild Horses
Fast Enough For You
If I Could
I’ll Back You Up
More Than This
Under The Milky Way
Lovesong
Just Like Heaven
Wrapped Around Your Finger
One
Flowers On The Wall
 

III
The Road Goes On Forever
What I Really Mean
Gentle On My Mind
Genesis
Third Week In The Chelsea
24 Hours At A Time
Me & Bobby McGee
Pancho & Lefty
After Midnight > Not Fade Away > After Midnight

No comments: