Thursday, August 29, 2013

Travelin' Riverside Pre-Hangover Extravaganza, pt. 3

8/28/13
Moon Roof Bar
Rome, GA

Started off to a small but enthusiastic crowd, including the owners of Harvest Moon.  A good mixture of well-known and obscure.

I
Drift Away
Can't Find My Way Home
I Can See Clearly Now
If I Needed You
Keep Me In Your Heart
Let My Love Open The Door
Little Wing
Wonderful World
The Way You Do The Things You Do
 24 Hours At A Time
Boots Of Spanish Leather
Captain Fantastic & The Brown Dirt Cowboy
Amy
Box Of Rain
Don't Worry, Be Happy

A few people rotated in and out, so I busted out the originals.  More enthusiastic folks showed up, so some more well-known ones made the list.

II
Ring Of Fire
Dear Prudence
Melissa
Mother Nature's Son
Pancho & Lefty
Friend Of The Devil
Everything Is Free
Change Partners
Prologue
Too Fast For You
Midnight Afternoon
Rocky Raccoon
Come Monday
A Day In The Life
Dead Flowers
Faithfully
Fishin' In The Dark
Flowers On The Wall
Tangled Up In Blue

Someone had requested some originals, so I obliged.  The Van Morrison song was another request, as was the Johnny Cash.

III
Not Yet But Maybe
Saturday
River Trip
And It Stoned Me
You Never Can Tell
Going To California
Folsom Prison Blues
Midnight Moonlight
After Midnight > Not Fade Away > After Midnight

No comments: